So many people are mad.
Mad at JR Smith for throwing what some are calling “gang signs”
Could I use this as an excuse to rant about the Nuggets/Thuggets?
OF COURSE. I’m that good at ranting.
But I’m not going to.
It ain’t worth it.
What I do want to draw attention to is the fact that:
- The Music in that YouTube video is awesome
- JR Smith looks like a Chicken when he’s swaggin in that clip. Awkwarrrdddddd.
A few more things about JR but not about the video.
- He has something like a million traffic tickets. Primarily in New Jersey.
Now I know what you’re thinking:
“New Jersey is the murder and drug capital of the Northern Hemisphere; if JR’s getting pulled over, he must deserve it”
Exactly what I was thinking. He must be driving at least double the speed limit.
I guess that’s just me.
- JR Smith’s real name is Earl Smith III. That’s the THIRD not the SECOND.
What does this mean?
There are two ways you get JR.
- I have no idea.
- Shouldn’t he be Trey since he’s the 3RD not the 2ND? Isn’t the 2ND usually the JUNIOR?
No? No. Okay.
JR Smith is so confusing to me.
Why is he the way he is?
He’s streakier than Mickey Mantle.
Mickey Mantle had the 56 game hit streak right?
Oh right. Joltin’ Joe DiMaggio.
Now I’m embarrassed.